Arizona Geospatial Data and Maps
The Arizona Geospatial Data and Maps is the successor to the Arizona Electronic Atlas. This new site provides geospatial data to download and simple prepared maps you can view, save, or print. You will find all of the geospatial data you previously could download on the Arizona Electronic Atlas and the Arizona Historic Census GeoDatabase plus additional data not previously available.
The purpose of the Arizona Geospatial Data and Maps is to:
- Provide easy and convenient access to geospatial data
- Allow users to view metadata, preview data, and download geospatial data to use in a variety of Geographic Information Systems software
- Allow users to view and download simple prepared maps
- Meet the educational and research goals of our users
- Provide an innovative tool for improving geographic literacy